Sweet Potato and Cilantro
|Meal type||Side Dish|
A sweet potato and cilantro dish with Asian flavor.
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- 6 Medium Shitake Mushrooms (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce (paleo friendly)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Amino
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
I don't give a specific amount of cilantro to add because I've found that the dish lends itself to less or more as you see fit.
|Add coconut oil to medium pan and heat over medium heat.|
|Once oil is hot enough add cilantro, mushrooms and sweet potato. Fry until sweet potato becomes tender.|
|Mix in fish sauce, coconut amino and tomato paste. Reduce to low heat and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.|