- How Guys Tried to Pick Up Girls in the 18th Century – An interesting article on the social standards for approaching courtship. It’s hard to imagine a time when all of this wasn’t creepy.
- Orlando Jones’ Challenge – I’ve been of two minds on the ASL Ice Bucket challenges. On one hand they’ve fostered awareness and donations, on the other it’s rather cold and I’m glad I haven’t been called to take it on. I’ve always rather like Orlando Jones and have enjoyed watching him in all of the roles he’s taken on. This was done in a classy manner, and one has to appreciate that.
- Indigenous– I love love LOVE the style of this organic clothing line. Sleek, comfortable and flowing. Now that I’m starting to revamp my wardrobe, they are definitely on my list.
- Kiwi Crate – So awhile back Kayla Aimee posted about how her little girl, Scarlette, was gifted with a year subscription to Kiwi Crate. I had been seeing the ads come across my Facebook feed on and off and wondered about it. After seeing the posts on Kayla’s blog I decided to sign Little Lass up for it.
It’s a hit.
- Be Good to Each Other – Just go look at this comic. How you respond to others does make a difference in the outcome of their lives. Try and remember that.